Joke | Syracusefan.com

Joke

Cuse House

All American
Division 1 basketball players can't hit layups or free throws. That was the ball game, coupled with terrible defense. I was riding so high after Atlantis and now I don't see us going .500 in the ACC or making the tourney. Just pathetic.

Division 1 basketball players can't hit layups or free throws. That was the ball game, coupled with terrible defense. I was riding so high after Atlantis and now I don't see us going .500 in the ACC or making the tourney. Just pathetic.
......nor rebound!!!!

...nor rebound!!!!
The rebounding is bad enough as it is, you're right. A lot of that is just us lacking size down low. That is something I can deal with if the effort is there. This other stuff is just inexcusable.

The rebounding is bad enough as it is, you're right. A lot of that is just us lacking size down low. That is something I can deal with if the effort is there. This other stuff is just inexcusable.
Good point. They appear to be a team without a leader. Down by 10 points with minutes to go and passing the ball around the outside! Almost like no one wants to shoot. then try to drive into the teeth of their defense? Where is the effort?

Good point. They appear to be a team without a leader. Down by 10 points with minutes to go and passing the ball around the outside! Almost like no one wants to shoot. then try to drive into the teeth of their defense? Where is the effort?
I thought G was too unselfish down the stretch. He got into the lane often and dished it out to Cooney and Mal who were awful today and have been for 3 games now. If we are going to do anything in the ACC, G has to take those shots.

Looks like a rebuilding year, to me. I will still pull for us, but watching this team leaves me with an anxiety condition afterwards. Simply hard to watch so many missed key FREE throws over the past few losses. At least Babers brings some hope to the Hill.. Geez, let's right this ship....and REBOUND! Go 'cuse.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom