Jon Jones v. Vitor Belfort after the game | Syracusefan.com

Jon Jones v. Vitor Belfort after the game

click the link...then click jones v. belfort...then you have links #1 thru #10. Click on those until you find one that works.

I'm already watching....this game is over

no...they are still fighting the undercard fights.

Maybe I'm a bit cynical from the SU loss, but I have a feeling Bones loses tonight...

He's dropping Belfort on his head repeatedly, looks like he will roll

BONES ALMOST LOSES WITH AN ARM BAR IN THE FIRST ROUND!

Bones makes Vitor pay with some elbows to the head...Vitor is bleeding.

Rd 1 to Bones...but he got a good scare. May be some damage to the arm

2nd round much slower. Mostly stand up with JBJ throwing kicks keeping Vitor at distance. Moves to the ground with JBJ in top mount.

Rd 2 to Bones

JBJ hurts Vitor with a kick to the body. Pace has really slowed and both fighters moving deliberately. Jon is plugging Vitor with kicks and elbows.

Rd 3 to Bones. JBJ starting to wear out Vitor the same way he did against Shogun Rua.

Bones dominates once again...other than that random armbar incident Vitor was completely outmatched. Bones is truly unreal.

Bones' elbow got pretty messed up. Pretty gutty performance by him after facing some pretty big adversity early in the fight.

On a side note did anybody watch any of the press conference after the fight? Dana was saying how him and Jon had a good talk the day before but "mama Jones" wasn't so kind. Sounds like she basically ripped Dana a new one for calling her son out and placing all the blame for 151 on him. Dana appeared to take it pretty good and was joking about it and I got a good laugh.

Belfort definitely did better then expected, and that armbar wasn't random Vitor is a Carlson Gracie black belt in jiu-jitsu he just doesn't usually use it in his fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom