Jordan Evans: Syracuse's newest No. 22 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Evans: Syracuse's newest No. 22

He plays like a bball player! I think things have gone a little quiet on Evans since Staats came but 22 is our best offensive player in this class!

U staying up woodyuk to catch game mon night

Can't wait!!! Yeah I will be watching, starts at midnight UK time, good job I'm working from home the next day!

WoodyUK said:
Can't wait!!! Yeah I will be watching, starts at midnight UK time, good job I'm working from home the next day!
love it what made you move to Manchester?

I have always lived in Manchester, UK. Manchester is the centre of Lacrosse in the UK and I have played since I was 11. When I was about 13 I read an article in Lacrosse magazine about the Gaits and then a year later Cuse came over to the UK & Scotland because of Lockerbie (this basically kickstarted Scotland Lacrosse). It was amazing seeing Zulberti, McCabe and the Gaits etc play in our country and ive been hooked on Cuse ever since!

Ive been lucky enough to get to know people very close to the program, ive met some amazing people and have met all my heros at Cuse, ive sat in the box and spent time with Coach Simmons Jr and met the coaching staff at Manley, I tell you there isnt many sports left you can do this in! and everyone has been so amazing to me!

I usually get a trip in once a year and my son plays up at OCC now so I have a better excuse hahaha!

Oh the Blue side no doubt, Hate UTD!

Oh. Well... "Ignore." ;) Don't want to hijack this thread further, but that City attack is a beautiful thing to watch when they are in form.

I dont suppose its an off topic you could compare Aguero and Negrado to Rice and Donahue although Kevin wouldnt like that being a Chelsea fan! huge soccer fan Kevin Rice! I think he played in High School also.

I thought Jordan played well and his finish was stunning high to high, high hopes for this kid making that first middie line! can see him in attack in the future!

Hahaha I'll take my crazy talk some place else hahaha! Someone add a soccer forum hahah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom