Jordan would have been a nice get | Syracusefan.com

Jordan would have been a nice get

Jordan was the real difference in the second half compared to the first, imho.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him replace Greene in the starting line-up by February.

Cheers,
Neil

I mainly just have to give him a lot of credit for having the balls to be named "Jordan" and wear the number 23.

Rysheed is a talented kid, no denying it. He looks like he'd be a great zone defender too, quick, athletic, and a freakish wingspan for a 6'4 guard. We have the right guy in place, but Jordan is no slouch either.

SJU brought it today like I knew they would. Very cold first half, but they grinded in the second half, made a good game of it. Easily could have lost this one.

I thought he defended well and was aggressive offensively but come on more than half his FT's were on out of control drives crashing into people and for some reason getting the benefit of the whistle. DId he make any baskets other than that late drive where we were in a no foul mode? Don't get me wrong he is a nice player but he very easily could have been sitting on the bench with 3 charges.

I am happy with the guy we got. We were eliminated from contention as soon as Ennis committed here.

And had we landed Jordan, we wouldn't have gotten Kaleb Joseph.

But I agree that Jordan will be a good college player; I just think we got a better player, and a player who was more suited to contribute at a high level earlier in his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom