Joseph's dribbing... | Syracusefan.com

Joseph's dribbing...

tough stretch jardine misses two freethrows. A three that rims out and Joseph turns it over.

Joseph would be one of the best players in the country - if he could dribble. If his dribbling improved, it'd propel him into a lottery pick.

I agree about KJ's handle - wish that had improved like his outside shot during his 4 years. But overall I thought he played well today - made some big plays when we needed them - in the 2nd half he had a good drive for a layup and had big offensive putback.

I agree about KJ's handle - wish that had improved like his outside shot during his 4 years. But overall I thought he played well today - made some big plays when we needed them - in the 2nd half he had a good drive for a layup and had big offensive putback.
No one wants to talk about the positives. It's negatives all the time here at camp unhappy no matter what.

No one wants to talk about the positives. It's negatives all the time here at camp unhappy no matter what.

I was just venting. I'm very happy we won.

No kidding...how about Joseph's huge offensive rebound? Or his big answer 3?

All in all, Kris had a fairly good game. 14-5 with some clutch shots. Think his problem with the dribble is that shows the ball too much to the defender.

His lack of a handle is the reason he's not an NBA player. He gives me a heart attack when he handles the ball further than 2 bounces from the rim.

I used to tell my wife: "Every time Paul Harris shoots a three, a puppy dies." This year's version: "Every time Kris Joseph tries to fancy dribble in traffic, a baby seal is clubbed."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom