JS out for today | Syracusefan.com

JS out for today

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Academic issue. Ouch

Academic issue. Ouch

How long before somebody, anybody inside the basketball program thinks "hmm...maybe this is a trend?"

Or, how about asking, you know, the football program, how they manage to have relatively few academic suspensions despite having 5X the numbers to worry about.

How long before somebody, anybody inside the basketball program thinks "hmm...maybe this is a trend?"

Or, how about asking, you know, the football program, how they manage to have relatively few academic suspensions despite having 5X the numbers to worry about.
This.

There are people telling these kids what classes to take. When I was at SU and saw athletes in the class the first day I was jacked! It essentially meant if I showed up to class and did minimal work I would get a B or better. Most of these athletes aren't taking Physics 400 they are majoring in one of the liberal arts, which I can tell you from personal experience is not that hard at SU.

Is this why Stan K resigned? Maybe he was feeling the pressure of these kids not meeting the academics?

Really though how does this happen? Especially to a senior. I imagine they have academic supervisors. In the end this is all on James. It isn't like we are dealing with a wide eyed freshman who doesn't know what courses to take. If anything college gets easier the further along you get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom