Class of 2017 - JUCO DT Elijah Bryant (NY) Verbal to SUNY Maritime/PWO from Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DT Elijah Bryant (NY) Verbal to SUNY Maritime/PWO from Syracuse

Does anyone care to summarize what's happening with this guy?

Does anyone care to summarize what's happening with this guy?
Was offered a PWO by SU and a full scholarship from WSSU. Decided to sign with WSSU. Looks like he then didn't graduate from ASA until June. For some reason he asked for and got a release from WSSU. Now he is claiming the PWO from SU is still good. I'm not so sure this is true from what I have been told.

Was offered a PWO by SU and a full scholarship from WSSU. Decided to sign with WSSU. Looks like he then didn't graduate from ASA until June. For some reason he asked for and got a release from WSSU. Now he is claiming the PWO from SU is still good. I'm not so sure this is true from what I have been told.

Thank you.

This would appear to be straight from the Dion Waiters school of betting on yourself then doubling down. Hope it works out for him.

If he makes it through...hell earn big bucks
but have a lonely life. I had numerous coworkers who graduated from SUNY Maritime. They "shipped out" for a year or two then left the bucks for a normal life.

If he makes it through... he'll earn big bucks
He would. There's an urgent need for maritime shipping talent (and merchant ships). That's yet another area that has been neglected in recent years while the Chinese have made significant investments/inroads. Need merchant shipping to go to war.

He would. There's an urgent need for maritime shipping talent (and merchant ships). That's yet another area that has been neglected in recent years while the Chinese have made significant investments/inroads. Need merchant shipping to go to war.
Well, with the advancement of modern prosthetics, it is difficult to find amputees who will trade in their well functioning prosthetic leg for a wooden leg.

I can hear them on the syracuse.com message board right now. "Dino needs to go. Can't recruit. He just lost a recruit to SUNY Maritime."