Class of 2021 - JUCO DT Isaiah Iton (TX / HutchinsonCC) Portal from Mississippi to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO DT Isaiah Iton (TX / HutchinsonCC) Portal from Mississippi to Rutgers

All kidding aside, this is disappointing to see.

I don't know if people paid attention to the post last week from GoSu96, but I agree with his conclusion that the defense is THIS CLOSE -- they just need a true gap plugging NT to make the other pieces of the puzzle snap into place on defense. The back 7 will have depth / speed, they just lack experience -- which they are getting after being thrown to the wolves this season. With an additional year of physical maturity, the back 7 will be strong. Remains to be seen what happens with Black, Williams, Roscoe, Jonathan -- but if some of those guys come back and we can add a NT, the defense will be strong in 2021.

This kid would have been a perfect plug-and-play. Need to pivot and find a transfer / 5th year transfer to fill this need. Hell -- my kingdom for a Derrick Corley-type.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND HOW IMMEDIATELY ELIGILBLE WORKS, RIGHT??? THESE KIDS CAN TRANSFER ONE WEEK, AND PLAY THE NEXT.

What IS BABERS DOING????
You are absolutely right, someone should get fired...to send a message.

So, I assume the focus now has to shift to landing a plug-and-play transfer NT?

damn
how about this immediately eligible and can play two. Didn’t see field at Minnesota much but he’s a three star from Massillon OH. And large

Malcolm Robinson
  • DT
  • 6-3

So, I assume the focus now has to shift to landing a plug-and-play transfer NT?
One would think.

I don't think the laws of time and space permit for the kind of proper dedication to S&C required to get any of our current guys big enough that soon.

One would think.

I don't think the laws of time and space permit for the kind of proper dedication to S&C required to get any of our current guys big enough that soon.
Emily Engstler from the women’s basketball team just lost 40 lbs. any chance a d-lineman could pick it up? We have to start thinking out of the box, or someone should be fired, to send a message.

Dino will land some 5'6 245 pound PWO from Lake Placid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom