Class of 2021 - JUCO OT Jacqui Graham (AL / East Central CC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OT Jacqui Graham (AL / East Central CC)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

A new class of 2021 target is on the radar for Syracuse in junior college offensive tackle Jacqui Graham. Graham says Syracuse started reaching out in early November and has been in contact at least once per week ever since. Graham is listed at 6-5, 290 pounds on the East Central Community College website. He was named first team all conference for his performance this past season. Graham was committed to Southern Miss, but reopened things last month. He does not have a power five offer yet, but has received interest from Mississippi State, Ole Miss and South Carolina.

Just a guess on my part but I think this further indicates that Servais won't be back next year.

Just a guess on my part but I think this further indicates that Servais won't be back next year.
Maybe. I think Dino was probably spitting mad about the oline this year. My guess is he doubles down on oline and transfer portal guys. If things go wrong next year it won't be because of the oline is what he is thinking. I bet he grabs a center and tackle.

I think it's more indicative of the fate of Qadir White than anything. We need more upperclassman depth due to the lack of development of some of our recruits. I think Servais doesn't matter either way, we still need guys on the depth chart that can contribute at the tackle position.

Last edited:
Maybe. I think Dino was probably spitting mad about the oline this year. My guess is he doubles down on oline and transfer portal guys. If things go wrong next year it won't be because of the oline is what he is thinking. I bet he grabs a center and tackle.

Yep that's a good point, two seasons now where the O-line injuries really hurt. Last year the emphasis was on finding a new defensive scheme and tweaking the offensive scheme/coaching. I think this year the emphasis will be on O-line development.

FSU’s offensive line has been nearly as bad as SU’s the past three years. That’s why they are losing too.
I will take a 300 plus pound center with those bloodlines every day of the week unless the kid is toxic. At a minimum ot ensures depth and not having to say move a tackle to center. Ring a bell?