Class of 2022 - JUCO OT Terrance McClain (SC/KS) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 JUCO OT Terrance McClain (SC/KS) Offered

I see Isaiah Adam’s also made the list. I know we offered but does not seem we are perusing hard. Visited Buffalo and Liberty. Canadian player with three years of eligibility left. 6’6 320. Seemed like a good fit.

Signed with South Carolina State out of high school and had to go JUCO. I wonder if grades have been an issue all along and that's why he didn't have bigger offers when he was in high school.

Signed with South Carolina State out of high school and had to go JUCO. I wonder if grades have been an issue all along and that's why he didn't have bigger offers when he was in high school.
Or he initially wanted to play for an HBCU. But since he ended up at a JUCO it was probably grades.

Think we are ok with this cat
as long as we get him to campus. even if the kid were willing to commit here without a visit, I don't think Dino would accept it, that isn't how he rolls

Likes - big kid, tackle size at 6’5 295

3 to play 4

Dislikes - 3 to play 4 with tackle size and that offer list. Would hope to see a few other P5’s involved. Everybody needs good upperclassman tackles.

If we land him along with the other 2 we have, and they all develop to be solid 2 deep contributors, Schmidt will then be known to me as “King of the Sleepers” :)

Offer every portal DL with measurables. Every single one of them. Same with ever position in need. If they fit the profile offer them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom