Class of 2019 - JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he received his release from Texas,and probably finished up the Spring semester there, where has he been? don't see him in the SU student directory.

Since he received his release from Texas,and probably finished up the Spring semester there, where has he been? don't see him in the SU student directory's.
I googled his name on one of the Texas fan forums. They said he was at a juco this year? Was interested in Wazzou too

Screenshot_20181206-063554.png

Wow! I just am blown away at the talent Dino reels in. Are we getting Clemson type talent across the board? No. But are we getting talent to consistently flirt with being top 25? Yes. It’s amazing to see the play makers we have on our team compared to the last 2 coaching staffs. I know this is said way too much, but SU please for the love of god... PAY THE MAN.
Ps... our weapons for devito next year is impressive. I would have to assume a top 4 WR group in the ACC.

Speed is exactly what we can use.
He seems like a slightly bigger Riley and is a guy we can swing it too in space and what him make plays.
No problem with this pickup he is probably at worst a Texas 3 star which is a NY 4 star. If he was a 4 star even better.

Speed is exactly what we can use.
He seems like a slightly bigger Riley and is a guy we can swing it too in space and what him make plays.
No problem with this pickup he is probably at worst a Texas 3 star which is a NY 4 star. If he was a 4 star even better.

slightly bigger? He's 6-1 185 lol.

great pickup if true, only source is the kid, and that Instagram post was from a month ago. I’ll wait till I hear something from SU or he is in the registry

Status
Not open for further replies.