Julian Whigham article that Dan posted this morning is a must read! | Syracusefan.com

Julian Whigham article that Dan posted this morning is a must read!

I was just going to post the same thing. Very interesting read!

Shows you how fickle some college recruiters can be. Loved him as a sophomore, disappeared when he was a JR, then show back up when he's a SR and already committed.

Glad he showed SU the same type of loyalty that we showed him once the other schools resurfaced.

Cohen really has ability. Take away what I will call some immaturity and he just may be the writer we are looking for.

I think the whole staff does a good job with these types of stories. They just don't know anything about football...and it shows. Rahme was so great because he understood the game and his analysis had insight

Cohen does a nice job with this type of story. I'm not sure why he ventures into "recruit grading" or the Mark Schwatz style garage that he churns out.

Have to agree--really good in-depth story. Stick with this kind of story, Cohen, and you'll do alright. Call me if you need recruiting analysis--we're probably on the same level! :D

Good story by Cohen. I couldn't imagine how scary that must have been for Julian. I know it's easy for me to say, but maybe everything happens for a reason. If his play in the Spring showed anything he could be in store for a major breakout season, and who knows what happens in 2 years.

What a fantastic read.

I love this kid's potential--he's going to be a very good player for us.

What a fantastic read.

I love this kid's potential--he's going to be a very good player for us.

Really wish he could have redshirted last year - Reddish too. Would have been great to have both for two years starting after Lyn/Anderson graduate.