Junior Day Possible | Syracusefan.com

Junior Day Possible

CuseLegacy

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate 43s
Joe Adam, who was recruiting coordinator at Elmhurst, said staff has discussed hosting a Junior Day. "I don’t believe in the word can’t."

I still think it will be for the Spring Game like last year.

Glad they're considering it. Hopefully next year they get it right and schedule one or more in time for the bball season.

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate 43s
Joe Adam, who was recruiting coordinator at Elmhurst, said staff has discussed hosting a Junior Day. "I don’t believe in the word can’t."

I still think it will be for the Spring Game like last year.
I think the spring game may be a poor choice for a junior day due to how spring game attendance looks in the dome, but I could be wrong. I'm thinking better to do it a weekend before when you have practices make it more about the team and the staff, especially with the intrasquad scrimmage setup they are planning for normal practices this year. If we did the spring game in the IPF next year the place will look really crowded and might be a good option for one of two Jr days the other being during basketball season after Feb 5.

I think the spring game may be a poor choice for a junior day due to how spring game attendance looks in the dome, but I could be wrong. I'm thinking better to do it a weekend before when you have practices make it more about the team and the staff, especially with the intrasquad scrimmage setup they are planning for normal practices this year. If we did the spring game in the IPF next year the place will look really crowded and might be a good option for one of two Jr days the other being during basketball season after Feb 5.

The Spring Game is what they did last year and it seemed to worked. I don't think that there will be seating in the IPF... basically just a big empty space.

UNO ‏@D_Wa1ker Mar 13
Visiting Syracuse some Time in April Uconn April 5 & Probably Rutgers

Possible visitor for Spring Practice or for the Spring Game. He attended Jr Day at BC... Dwon Walker, St Peters Prep, NJ. No offers yet.

UNO ‏@D_Wa1ker Mar 13
Visiting Syracuse some Time in April Uconn April 5 & Probably Rutgers

Possible visitor for Spring Practice or for the Spring Game. He attended Jr Day at BC... Dwon Walker, St Peters Prep, NJ. No offers yet.

well we almost got him up in time...

Retweeted by ScoutBrianDohn
Lukas Denis ‏@_LukasDenis7 1h
Just Verbally committed to BC! couldn't have asked for a better family. #Eagles

well we almost got him up in time...

Retweeted by ScoutBrianDohn
Lukas Denis ‏@_LukasDenis7 1h
Just Verbally committed to BC! couldn't have asked for a better family. #Eagles

Are you just trying to confuse me or are you confusing NJ prospects?;)

Dwon Walker retweeted this Scowt tweet last night...

Retweeted by UNO
13h
Syracuse showing interest in a 2015 New Jersey DB, who may visit soon:

Last edited:

{/quote]

I'm confused by all of it...
Lukis Denis is from Everett Mass..:)

Either way, from some of the reports and tweets out there, it looks like the Staff is working towards the Spring Game as Junior Visitor Day

5-11 170lb CB Lukas Denis from Everett, MA committed to BC? Besides UMass and Holy Cross who cares.

I never

facepalm-polarbear.jpg

Dwon Walker retweeted this Scowt tweet last night...

Retweeted by UNO
13h
Syracuse showing interest in a 2015 New Jersey DB, who may visit soon:

I thought that was him. There was an article on TOS about him getting serious interest from Cuse and was planning on coming up for a Spring practice.

So other then Umass and Holy Cross, maybe we care a little?