Just an Idea | Syracusefan.com

Just an Idea

Faegan

All Conference
How about every time someone puts "Rutgers" in a post, they lose 10 points and 5 likes from their profile.

Of course "likes" and "points" would have to actually mean more than they do now.

Just thinking out loud.

I like that...

Also, let's do an auto-rewrite on the word "Rutgers" so hen posted, the term "Rutgers" is changed to "Snookie-U"

With as much as this board talks about Rutgers, you would think that some of our fans graduated from Rutgers. I mean, I've personally never been to Rutgers...though I have been to New Jersey.

And since I've never been a fan of Rutgers, I really never had a reason to go to Rutgers. And with our move to the ACC, I doubt that we will have much of a future playing Rutgers. This means that Rutgers shouldn't be in the discussion any longer on this board.

That's especially good since Rutgers fans smell like cheap perfume and tanning oil anyways..

I like that...

Also, let's do an auto-rewrite on the word "Rutgers" so hen posted, the term "Rutgers" is changed to "Snookie-U"

And this picture pops up 100 times on your computer:

hair-2.jpg

How about every time someone puts "Rutgers" in a post, they lose 10 points and 5 likes from their profile.

Of course "likes" and "points" would have to actually mean more than they do now.

Just thinking out loud.

Where would you put the over/under on how many people ending up with negative points and negative likes as a result?

I still think we need a dislike button FWIW

Just thinking out loud.
How about Snookies and knighties?:bat:

And this picture pops up 100 times on your computer:

hair-2.jpg
Just have the system replace your profile pic with this guy or any of his Jersey Shore bros for a week or so.

With as much as this board talks about Rutgers, you would think that some of our fans graduated from Rutgers. I mean, I've personally never been to Rutgers...though I have been to New Jersey.

And since I've never been a fan of Rutgers, I really never had a reason to go to Rutgers. And with our move to the ACC, I doubt that we will have much of a future playing Rutgers. This means that Rutgers shouldn't be in the discussion any longer on this board.

That's especially good since Rutgers fans smell like cheap perfume and tanning oil anyways..
Haha! Keep that up and you'll have numbers like mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom