Just awful reporting | Syracusefan.com

Just awful reporting

cuseguy

Living Legend
This Marrone story is on par with the shooting in Newtown. I remember that day how many erroneous reports there were in the minutes and hours after the incident. It was ridiculous.

The tweets and reports today on Marrone are reaching a low that will set journalism back years.

This Marrone story is on par with the shooting in Newtown. I remember that day how many irroneous reports there were in the minutes and hours after the incident. It was ridiculous.

The tweets and reports today on Marrone are reaching a low that will set journalism back years.
Dude... What?

And erroneous.

It reminds me of european soccer transfer day rumors... for those who follow utter sports nonsense... aka known as "silly season"

This Marrone story is on par with the shooting in Newtown. I remember that day how many irroneous reports there were in the minutes and hours after the incident. It was ridiculous.

Did you just really compare the coverage of a national tragedy to the hiring of a football coach. :bang: The reason there was so much misinformation about Newtown was because the kid wanted to implicate his brother.

Dude... What?

And erroneous.

Thanks for the spell check.

Read some of the other posts here today.

Marrone is staying.

Marrone is going.

Marrone interviewing with Bills.

Marrone to accept job.

Unreal.

Did you just really compare the coverage of a national tragedy to the hiring of a football coach. :bang: The reason there was so much misinformation about Newtown was because the kid wanted to implicate his brother.

Sorry.

I'm talking about the reporting.

I'm not comparing stories.

You have no idea some of the stories I heard that day.

Sorry.

I'm talking about the reporting.

I'm not comparing stories.

You have no idea some of the stories I heard that day.
No one wants to be reminded of that. Just to terrible. Shoulda went with the Bernie debacle.

No one wants to be reminded of that. Just to terrible. Shoulda went with the Bernie debacle.

I would say worst day I have ever experienced and I had friends who died on 9-11.

Are tweets considered journalism? Aren't they just a way for opinionated people to shout a little louder than when they had to use their actual voice?

Sorry.

I work in a school 20 minutes from Newtown.

So I hear ya.

Are tweets considered journalism? Aren't they just a way for opinionated people to shout a little louder than when they had to use their actual voice?

It's journalism, I would say, when they're reported by someone who works for the media. Just irresponsible.

I would say worst day I have ever experienced I have ever experienced and I had friends who died on 9-11.
I agree.

When "Mary Kay" is one of the featured "journalistic" sources, you know you're in trouble.

This Marrone story is on par with the shooting in Newtown. I remember that day how many erroneous reports there were in the minutes and hours after the incident. It was ridiculous.

Dude...

Oh Lord

Dude...

Oh Lord

Sorry, Scooch.

Caught up in the moment.

Marrone story reporting has been off base, though. Blame it on tweeting.

I would say worst day I have ever experienced and I had friends who died on 9-11.
I wanted to put like but it didn't seem right. It was the worst thing that ever happened in my lifetime. And I'm 57

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom