Just back from 11 hours at the NYC Syracuse bar | Syracusefan.com

Just back from 11 hours at the NYC Syracuse bar

nycfan

2nd String
As some of you know I was in Vegas all week for my annual March Madness ritual, but came back yesterday. And thank God I am back!!! Wow!! Gotta say it one more time, wow !!!! Have you ever seen a team play with so much heart? Truth be told, I didn't give them much of chance to win today (maybe 25%). Boy, did they prove me wrong. So Howard fouls out with 6 minutes to go and we play the walk-on Bayer 6 minutes at the end of a game against an elite MSU team for a place in the Sweet Sixteen? Are you kidding me? Just an incredible night at East End Bar in NYC. Shout out to a couple of the folks that hung out with me late -- Cuseman78 and Hungrychuck. See all you NYC folks again Friday when we knock off Duke!

As some of you know I was in Vegas all week for my annual March Madness ritual, but came back yesterday. And thank God I am back!!! Wow!! Gotta say it one more time, wow !!!! Have you ever seen a team play with so much heart? Truth be told, I didn't give them much of chance to win today (maybe 25%). Boy, did they prove me wrong. So Howard fouls out with 6 minutes to go and we play the walk-on Bayer 6 minutes at the end of a game against an elite MSU team for a place in the Sweet Sixteen? Are you kidding me? Just an incredible night at East End Bar in NYC. Shout out to a couple of the folks that hung out with me late -- Cuseman78 and Hungrychuck. See all you NYC folks again Friday when we knock off Duke!

Nycfan was in great form tonight!

And for anyone in NYC area, East End is a wild place to catch a game.

Skews younger, but that’s just more fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom