Just bad! | Syracusefan.com

Just bad!

We play this game a second time we win. I doubt they shoot over 50% again behind the 3.

Good for them, because they need this win. Especially when they end the year with only 16. They'll continue to get 16+ turnovers a game. But won't shoot 57% behind the arc, and 50% overall.

We play this game a second time we win. I doubt they shoot over 50% again behind the 3.

Good for them, because they need this win. Especially when they end the year with only 16. They'll continue to get 16+ turnovers a game. But won't shoot 57% behind the arc, and 50% overall.

This is exactly why I'm not too concerned.

- No Frank
- Jalen spotted UConn 8 quick points in the first couple minutes crapping his pants in his first career start in his hometown.
- UConn hit many of their 12 3s from well beyond the college line, something they'll fail to replicate at any other point this year.
- Brissett plays worst game of his career.

And it was still a 2 possession game with under 3 minutes left. Sometimes you just need to give cudos to the other team for making a lot of low %, but big shots.

Please they look better than us by a mile.

Way way way too many kids on this team trying to do WAY too much by themselves. Hopefully this is a humbling loss and only helps guide this team.

I hope JB keeps the tape of this game and runs it over and over before every game for the rest of the year. This team needs to be reminded how bad they looked and they can not just roll the ball out on the floor and collect the "W". Completely puzzled by Oshae tonight, just completely puzzled.

If we play d with the same intensity, they might shoot 60% and win by 20. I'm in my 60's and hit 50%+ when uncontested. Horrendous defensive effort.

Here’s the thing. In college basketball, you play one game. There is no second game.

We lost to a shht team with a highly caffeinated coach. We played a G League offense with the coach’s kid’s uninspelled wrong.

Boeheim has to dial it up a little. There’s talent on this team, and Frank is out, but the kids didn’t listen to him or perform.

The only thing I can definitively say is Danny Hurley is the most annoying basketball coach in the history of Western Civilization.

They hit a bunch of threes and we didn’t have our point guard. It sucks that it was UConn, but it wasn’t a bad loss.

The only thing I can definitively say is Danny Hurley is the most annoying basketball coach in the history of Western Civilization.

They hit a bunch of threes and we didn’t have our point guard. It sucks that it was UConn, but it wasn’t a bad loss.

Buzz still bugged me more, but I'm not going to fault anyone for feeling like they do. I imagine if the order of the games involving each of them were switched, you may feel differently. Of course I also wasnt as annoyed with Jamie Dixon as the majority were on here. We all have different tastes, I guess.

It does beg the question, if he was our coach and beating teams ranked more highly than us, would you like him then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom