just cracked open my first beer | Syracusefan.com

just cracked open my first beer

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
started new job few weeks ago, working 6 days but get home anywhere from 2 to 4 in afternoon as opposed to my old job when i got home at 9pm. off wednesdays so let the pre gaming begin. gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong day

started new job few weeks ago, working 6 days but get home anywhere from 2 to 4 in afternoon as opposed to my old job when i got home at 9pm. off wednesdays so let the pre gaming begin. gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong day

What are ya drinking?

14F27135-7DAD-49FC-BB01-659CE001EFBC.jpeg

What took you so long? Time to find a new job that allows flexible hours to accommodate for football, basketball and hunting season. That’s what I look for when picking a career.

What took you so long? Time to find a new job that allows flexible hours to accommodate for football, basketball and hunting season. That’s what I look for when picking a career.

exactly. its like a whole new world getting home mid afternoon. im a die hard met fan, ill be able to watch every met game for the first time since like high school haha (im 38). my poor wife

I'd be sleeping by 7 if I started now. Still messed up from the time change.

I think I had you beat, but I'm in Vegas for my annual March Madness ritual ! Hopefully I find a bunch of SU fans tonight wherever we end up watching the game.

Last edited:
I thought you meant first beer of your life.

I was about to ask if you were 12.