Just curious | Syracusefan.com

Just curious

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Are there any other Mentalist lovers out there besides my wife? She has somehow gotten the kids into the show somewhat also. She even has the first 4 seasons DVD boxes too.

It's OK. I will watch when nothing else is on. The lead guy can be funny sometimes, annoying other times.

Psych makes fun of it a lot for ripping off their premise - that's about all I know of it.

Not to take this any further off track but apparently there is a bit of a rivalry between Psych and The Mentalist...some discussion on it.

Warrior was sweet. Hardy kills it.

I like apples!

I think this post may have been in the wrong thread. :)

Now, back to the off-off-topic in this thread!

Not to take this any further off track but apparently there is a bit of a rivalry between Psych and The Mentalist...some discussion on it.

In what regard? Amongst fans of the two shows? Does The Mentalist take shots at Psych?

Are there any other Mentalist lovers out there besides my wife? She has somehow gotten the kids into the show somewhat also. She even has the first 4 seasons DVD boxes too.
like it dont love it. love Psych.

In what regard? Amongst fans of the two shows? Does The Mentalist take shots at Psych?

Actually just typing in Psych vs The Mentalist into Google and it's up there...I guess maybe not a rivalry, maybe more like debating about the two shows...My bad on the poor word choice. But I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of a rivalry between fans somewhere that I didnt see.

Actually just typing in Psych vs The Mentalist into Google and it's up there...I guess maybe not a rivalry, maybe more like debating about the two shows...My bad on the poor word choice. But I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of a rivalry between fans somewhere that I didnt see.
Well, they are really juxtaposed, so I don't see why they would have issues.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I don't think there are any real issues between Mentalist and Psych. They are simply two shows with a similar premise, one played seriously, the other played for laughs, and the show that is played for laughs takes the occasional good natured potshot at the one played seriously since it came out after the one played for laughs did.

Not a rivalry, really. Just a wink, nudge, "ha, see what we did there?" sort of thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom