Just dropping in. | Syracusefan.com

Just dropping in.

bret

Walk On
I'm a Nole. I signed up for this board last night. I came here looking for information on your injured player. Glad to hear he is OK.

You folks were very gracious in your comments about Jimbo Fisher. Just wanted to say thanks. I may drop in every so often

Welcome to the ACC.

Now, go out and beat Pitt!

I'm a Nole. I signed up for this board last night. I came here looking for information on your injured player. Glad to hear he is OK.

You folks were very gracious in your comments about Jimbo Fisher. Just wanted to say thanks. I may drop in every so often

Welcome to the ACC.

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy the ride...you have one he11 of a team! Bring home the National Championship.

Very pleased that Julian is okay.

The Nobles are outstanding.

Beat Pitt!!

Welcome to the ACC.

Don't be a stranger. Figures to be a long winter around here what with the way the hoops team is playing. We might not have a diversion from the snow other than talking SU/ACC football! :)

Welcome to the ACC.

Welcome.

Go win the NC for the ACC... the SEC needs their run to end.

Nothing but class acts all around when it comes to FSU. I was watching Fox and Friends this morning and Jimbo Fisher was on. He has an eight year old son with a rare disease; I think it was a blood disease. Jimbo is a very likeable guy; especially after the class I saw from him this past week. Go kick Bama's A$$.

Welcome to the ACC.

Is the regular season boring if you're an FSU fan right now? I was wondering that about Saturday. Did the crowd try to invent things to get excited about?

Every game is like playing 1AA. Even the Swamp may look like that, the way they are falling apart (which is hilarious by the way).

ACC Championship? Which of the 5 Coastal teams will you play? Zzzzzzzz...

Save it all up for Pasadena. And let loose. Good luck. I hope FSU brings it home.

Is the regular season boring if you're an FSU fan right now? I was wondering that about Saturday. Did the crowd try to invent things to get excited about?

Every game is like playing 1AA. Even the Swamp may look like that, the way they are falling apart (which is hilarious by the way).

ACC Championship? Which of the 5 Coastal teams will you play? Zzzzzzzz...

Save it all up for Pasadena. And let loose. Good luck. I hope FSU brings it home.
I assure you Saturdays are not boring. We are loving them. We remember our Dynasty Says of the 90s, and our struggles of the 2000s. We know which is more fun. This team sure reminds us of those great teams in our 14 year run right before the turn of the century.

But, other than a win over Idaho, we aren't taking anything for granted.

I assure you Saturdays are not boring. We are loving them. We remember our Dynasty Says of the 90s, and our struggles of the 2000s. We know which is more fun. This team sure reminds us of those great teams in our 14 year run right before the turn of the century.

But, other than a win over Idaho, we aren't taking anything for granted.
wait. I watched Idaho on tape and...

Hey. I have a hotel room in Pasadena booked from New Years until the day of the NC game. I may leave a day early and give it up to someone from FSU. Not sure though. My son lives there. You can always send me a pm in case you end up there and someone you know needs a hotel room. Seriously someone so nice to come on here and check on our player deserves that room!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom