Just drove past Melo center | Syracusefan.com

Just drove past Melo center

I'll consult my Penn State contacts and see if they can advise us on how best to flip those trucks.

Straight onto Schwarz.

8 news trucks, yet Schwarz is still the only guy doing live reports on the subject...

There must have been 8 satellite trucks
Occupy Melo Center, #OMC. Why are students and supporters not making it impossible for Schwartz to give interviews outside that building?

Did most of the students even know who Bernie Fine was before all of this?

Well...the students seem to have plenty of time since none of them go to football games.

Because our students would prefer not to be known as idiots who riot and march and protest until they know the facts?
JB has given you the facts, what more do you need?

Occupy Melo Center, #OMC. Why are students and supporters not making it impossible for Schwartz to give interviews outside that building?
Because they don't want to be seen in the same light as the Penn State crowd?

I trust JB as much as the next person, but I'm not certain the SU students rallying in the vicinity of Schwarz serves as any benefit...
making him a little uncomfortable would be a start considering how uncomfortable he has made Bernie and his family, on circumstantial "evidence" at best.

making him a little uncomfortable would be a start considering how uncomfortable he has made Bernie and his family, on circumstantial "evidence" at best.

No. If the allegations are indeed unfounded, Schwartz is going to be made plenty uncomfortable. Now's the time for restraint and calm while the investigation advances. Rallying students are going to be looked upon as forsaking prudence and justice in the name of a successful athletic program.

No. If the allegations are indeed unfounded, Schwartz is going to be made plenty uncomfortable. Now's the time for restraint and calm while the investigation advances. Rallying students are going to be looked upon as forsaking prudence and justice in the name of a successful athletic program.
well said, and I agree. But man I would like a pound of flesh after ESPN is exposed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom