Just got my call | Syracusefan.com

Just got my call

xc84

Living Legend
I know some have received calls already and likely well before me as I am not a heavy hitter season ticket holder...but just wanted to say, I got the call today from Lowell, my personal dome asst.. It's the first time I ever got such a call and I think it's a great idea. I hadn't sent my check in for the next year so (1) he asked me if I wanted to renew and I said yes and did it...so good from that standpoint for SU and (2) great to talk to someone about the team, schedule, anything else I wanted. He tried to up-sell a cushion (which I declined) but mostly it was about me ...and what he could do to help with regard to enjoying SU sports.

I got a call a week or so before the Preferred Seating contributions were due.
I suspect they'll call again as the football season ticket deadline approaches if I haven't been proactive.

I also got a call from Lowell on Monday. Definitely a nice touch and was actually an enjoyable conversation with him.

Lowell was the guy that called me a few weeks ago also. Great guy and I definitely felt it was about me. Nice touch by SU.

what does a seat cushion run ?
I think it is about $30 per season but even though I just got my call... I have to say the cost escapes me.

I also got a call from Lowell on Monday. Definitely a nice touch and was actually an enjoyable conversation with him.

What?!? Our seats are right to each other, no one called me!

Maybe they do their research and realized that I hate talking to humans on phones. So, yes, I think they're doing a great job.

The seat cushions blow. They piss me off. They are strapped in and you cant budge them an inch and the person next to me has one. Drives me crazy. Takes up too much space, you can push it over and it constantly digs into my hip. Makes the game very unenjoyable.

The seat cushions blow. They piss me off. They are strapped in and you cant budge them an inch and the person next to me has one. Drives me crazy. Takes up too much space, you can push it over and it constantly digs into my hip. Makes the game very unenjoyable.
Sounds like you need your own cushion. That way, your neighbor's cushion won't dig into your hip.

Sounds like you need your own cushion. That way, your neighbor's cushion won't dig into your hip.

They arent even comfortable. I have sat in them and they are more a nuisance than anything.

I got a call from TGD. He wanted to order 4 tickets and do the tailgate for the MD game.

Seriously, great idea by SU.

They arent even comfortable. I have sat in them and they are more a nuisance than anything.
The only use I see is it demarcates your seating area and might prevent you from getting kneed in the back.

Lowell was the guy that called me a few weeks ago also. Great guy and I definitely felt it was about me. Nice touch by SU.
few weeks ago? You must be something SPECIAL? I'm still waiting for mine, must be nice to be you Mr. Special pants... :)

I just got my call -- two minutes ago -- apparently they're not taking time off to watch the basketball game.

More like this:

Todd: dude there's a basketball game on
Lowell: I am so sorry to disturb you, but HCSS has locked me in a pit bull cage until I finish my calls. Oh and Michael Vick is standing outside of the cage with an electric cattle prod.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

does SU have any program to put the season tickets on hold for a time period? with the kids sports there is a pretty solid shot at not seeing any home games until Nov. In reality I don't need to keep my tickets its been 6-7 yrs since anyone has even sat in my row for a game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom