Just Got the Green Light for Tomorrows Game | Syracusefan.com

Just Got the Green Light for Tomorrows Game

teamco

International Flaneur
Just got Wednesday off, now the question is getting tickets at the last minute. Never bought tickets on Stubb Hub so close to an events start. If I buy online how exactly do I get my hands on the tickets in time? Is their a Stubb Hub pickup location nearby Barclays? If I wait until tomorrow to buy in hopes of getting better seats at even lower prices how much time do I have to leave to let the transaction register and then go pickup the tickets?

Thanks boys and girls for any help rendered.

LGO,
Teamco
aka David S Pumpkins

giphy.gif

Just got Wednesday off, now the question is getting tickets at the last minute. Never bought tickets on Stubb Hub so close to an events start. If I buy online how exactly do I get my hands on the tickets in time? Is their a Stubb Hub pickup location nearby Barclays? If I wait until tomorrow to buy in hopes of getting better seats at even lower prices how much time do I have to leave to let the transaction register and then go pickup the tickets?

LGO,
Teamco
aka David S Pumpkins

giphy.gif
Like we're supposed to know who you are...

If you get them from StubHub you'll most likely pick them up at an LMSC. Last min service center.

For paper tickets sometimes StubHub has a booth at the venue. Most often at a nearby hotel lobby.

Is ACCT e-tix? If so they are usually delivered via email soon after you buy them.

Like we're supposed to know who you are...

Aren't you a welcoming breath of fresh air, Kaiser. What does 'who I am' have to do with asking a question of the board?
Anyway, I have been here a while. I post occasionally, I am in the chatroom regularly during games, I read the board daily, my first year at Syracuse was Boeheim's first year as coach, and I have been going to games, since graduating, whenever the opportunity arises and following the team faithfully through all those years. Again, thanks for the warm response.

Last edited:
Aren't you a welcoming breath of fresh air, Kaiser. What does 'who I am' have to do with asking a question of the board?
Anyway, I have been here a while. I post occasionally, I am in the chatroom regularly during games, I read the board daily, my first year at Syracuse was Boeheim's first year as coach, and I have been going to games, since graduating, whenever the opportunity arises and following the team faithfully through all those years. Again, thanks for the warm response.
Wait, David Pumpkins is an SU grad? That is awesome.

All ACC tickets are hard tickets. Stubhub is the way to go. The pickup center is 2 blocks from the arena.

LGO,
Teamco
aka David S Pumpkins

giphy.gif
If you buy tickets on your phone outside the pickup location, you can walk in and they will likely have them for you within 15 minutes.

This could be taken two or three ways but the majority of those leave a lot to be desired
Right now, you're all being played magnificently, as I am being painted as the heel.

It's brilliant.

Guess it only works if you like intelligent humor, or SNL...

Right now, you're all being played magnificently, as I am being painted as the heel.

It's brilliant.

Yes kaiser. It's everyone else who is crazy. Our appointment for Weds is still at 10 a.m.. Don't be late. We are making great progress.

It's brilliant.

Do I need to clear my questions with you before asking for help from fellow alums??? Did I not get the secret handshake right? Why so snarky?

It's brilliant.

To be clear, was that equating, or differentiating SNL with intelligent humor? Hey, at least I took the time to ask.

WHY DID YOU GO ALL-IN ON TEAMCO?!?

Jeez, if you're gonna use it as your avatar at least be passing familiar with the source material. Kaiser was referencing the *skit*, not personally insulting you.

Pretty sure. Like, 75%.

Whatever

Stub Hub ripped me off for $425 when I could not get to JBs 1000th due to HORRID weather and me being semi crippled and NO RESALE PAST NOON.

As if someone wouldn't have bought my ticket at 12:01 PM that day!

I used Ticket Liquidator for two cheap tickets today. One solo, one package for the rest of the tournament. If I get ripped off I'll let you know but I doubt it.

Where are people meeting before the game? Dinosaur isn't open I believe

WHY DID YOU GO ALL-IN ON TEAMCO?!?

Jeez, if you're gonna use it as your avatar at least be passing familiar with the source material. Kaiser was referencing the *skit*, not personally insulting you.

Pretty sure. Like, 75%.

In the morning of a new day I believe this is the right explanation! My comedic antenna must have been dulled by the excitement of being able to go to the game at the last second and having to scramble to get tickets. I offer my sincerest apologizes to Kaiser. Aye, papi

a76.gif

Whatever

Stub Hub ripped me off for $425 when I could not get to JBs 1000th due to HORRID weather and me being semi crippled and NO RESALE PAST NOON.

As if someone wouldn't have bought my ticket at 12:01 PM that day!

I used Ticket Liquidator for two cheap tickets today. One solo, one package for the rest of the tournament. If I get ripped off I'll let you know but I doubt it.

Where are people meeting before the game? Dinosaur isn't open I believe

Meeting at McMahon's.

Yes kaiser. It's everyone else who is crazy. Our appointment for Weds is still at 10 a.m.. Don't be late. We are making great progress.
yes, we have made a lot of progress, and this week when we get there...the light will come on as you realize...we've been talking about you the whole time.

you are the subject matter.

and even here, I have been proven to be correct and have been exonerated of any malice in this thread.

this has been a tough few months for you, but I feel a breakthrough is coming!!