Just have to say | Syracusefan.com

Just have to say

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
How awesome it is to wake up this morning knowing we’ve got an NCAA tournament game on Friday! So great to have made it and to win that opening game!

For as difficult a year it has been for this squad they have a nice bundle of accomplishments so far: swept Pitt (always awesome), beat Yukon and Gtown (yessiree), beat Louisville at home (rare for us), first ever ACC Tournament win, made the big tourney, and now got a win to advance.

I couldn’t be more thrilled!

How awesome it is to wake up this morning knowing we’ve got an NCAA tournament game on Friday! So great to have made it and to win that opening game!

For as difficult a year it has been for this squad they have a nice bundle of accomplishments so far: swept Pitt (always awesome), beat Yukon and Gtown (yessiree), beat Louisville at home (rare for us), first ever ACC Tournament win, made the big tourney, and now got a win to advance.

You are so right! What a joy to watch two days of games before our team plays. I have lowered expectations because it helps me psychologically. I am weak. But I am proud of this team!

ACC and NCAA tourney wins in one year, first time!
gravy-train-chunks-in-gravy-with-beef-chunks

:)

Get to watch today and tomorrow stress free and just lovin the madness!!!

(absolute favorite two sporting days of the year - when SU is in it and has either already won early Thurs or doesn't play til late Friday)

edit: and of course having work off these two days!