Just hit the oldies but goodies jackpot!!! | Syracusefan.com

Just hit the oldies but goodies jackpot!!!

DoubleDee

All American
My buddy and I met for lunch today, and he hooked me up.

His grandmothers home, and her pack-ratted garage are being cleaned out to sell the house as she is going into a home. He's already surprised me with some other things, but today he brought CUSE stuff.

215 buttons, mainly from Merchants Bank.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378959934.083225.jpg

Many duplicates, and if there's something in particular you may be looking for, hit me up.

Lots of 92-93.
1993 Fiesta Bowl vs Colorado
Some from Burger King
LAX pin that reads STICKER SHOCK
NO on Pitt, so don't ask.

1 of each of These are definitely going in a box frame in the cave.

I should clean out my parents attic, I probably have about 100 programs from 86 to early 90's along with a bunch of other things. One year I got this really cool Xmas card which was a cartoon of SU on Bourbon Street. I think you get one if you go to the BBall camp so I used to get Xmas cards for a few years.

I should clean out my parents attic, I probably have about 100 programs from 86 to early 90's along with a bunch of other things. One year I got this really cool Xmas card which was a cartoon of SU on Bourbon Street. I think you get one if you go to the BBall camp so I used to get Xmas cards for a few years.
Did that 10 yrs ago. Sold a lot of them on Ebay. God Mad cash for them, a guy in Taiwan bought around 10 of them and paid to have them airfreighted individual packages. Had some SU-Gtown and all the big early 80's matchups. Had no problem emotionally parting with the Cornell, Canisius programs , but St. John's in the Mullin-Barry era *gulp*
I did hold on to the 83 and 84 Gtown , 85 Villanova, 82 Houston , and 83 Oklahoma!

His grandmothers home, and her pack-ratted garage are being cleaned out to sell the house as she is going into a home. He's already surprised me with some other things, but today he brought CUSE stuff.

View attachment 4931

Many duplicates, and if there's something in particular you may be looking for, hit me up.

Lots of 92-93.
Some from Burger King

Damned I got at least 5 of those sitting in the junk-drawer that hasn't been touched in 10 years.

View attachment 4931

Lots of 92-93.
Some from Burger King

That is a lot of flair!!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Finally got around to making a display for the bar. 55 different pins.

That means I got about 150 doubles if anyone's got a need.

Attachments

• image-1317983048.jpg
    image-1317983048.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 92
Those are awesome. I remember having those when I was a kid. Wish I hung on to them or could get my hands on them again.

Is there a list out their with all the quotes on those pins? Spit Pitt, Destroy A Hoya etc

Finally got around to making a display for the bar. 55 different pins.

That means I got about 150 doubles if anyone's got a need.
How much you asking? One of those displays would look cool in my bar. I do gave so sh,,t on Pitt pin somewhere. I'm going to have to search for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom