Just imagine | Syracusefan.com

Just imagine

STL_CuseFan

Walk On
How good this team would be if they didn't let the other team have 2 or 3 chances every trip down the floor. Cuse will for sure be a 1 seed in the NIT.

dump and chase works real well against this team

How good this team would be if they didn't let the other team have 2 or 3 chances every trip down the floor. Cuse will for sure be a 1 seed in the NIT.
Who gives a F about a 1 seed in the NIT. That talk is for losers.

Yup. Very true. Cannot grab a rebound especially when it matters. Or give up too many easy offensive putbacks/dunks with no resistance. I was worried about this pregame and Donovan Mitchell highlight dunks. Well, call me a prophet.

It was a joke. I'd rather them not even play the NIT. Must win at Louisville now in my opinion.

I don't think we sniff a 1 seed in the NIT and as I said a while back the chances of a win at KFC is less than 1%. We can beat Duke if we don't let them shoot >40% from 3, but that would be an abnormally good defensive performance for SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom