Just like that, basketball season is here | Syracusefan.com

Just like that, basketball season is here

giphy.gif

More excited about this year than I have been in a LONG time. I usually get super excited about the freshman; but between returning Tyus, Oshae and Marek; the returns of PC and Howard. I constantly have to remind myself that we're getting Hughes and Carey too; one guy by all reports might be the best player on the team and the other was already called the best offensive freshman guard in 20 years by JB.

It feels like so long ago for me. I think the fact we have everyone back and no major recruiting battles at the zero hour it has seemed like nothing is going on. 2 years ago we were still waiting for TT at this point.

For the first time in a long time, I can say that basketball is going to take a backseat to football.

1000 words is usually my introductory paragraph.

Coming soon...
Give me the cliff notes version. My mind starts wandering off after a few minutes.

For the first time in a long time, I can say that basketball is going to take a backseat to football.

Until November, football is in the front seat with basketball.

But until football wins a national title and/or has 20 straight years of 7 or more wins, basketball drives the car.

Frightening to think that our best player from last year, and our best guard scorer in a number of years, has gotten better.

Buy low on this team. Really feels like another 2009-10 season coming.

I will watch every Syracuse basketball game, I will watch every Syracuse football game, and I will read and post on both the Syracusefan basketball and football boards way too often. That’s all I know.

Until November, football is in the front seat with basketball.

But until football wins a national title and/or has 20 straight years of 7 or more wins, basketball drives the car.
Ooops!! Be careful. Syracuse did win national title in 1959. Go Ernie Davis!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom