Just one small problem from tonight's game | Syracusefan.com

Just one small problem from tonight's game

T

tee1222

How do I hide the Jennifer Love Hewitt avatar from the wifey?
Any and all suggestions are welcome.

even the most innocent of our wives is talking up with her gf's about some young co worker etc.. no harm in an avatar

My wife openly loves girls with big boobs so I'm all set. She's in lust with Salma Hayek.

I had the Cherly Tiegs mesh/see-through SI poster on my wall at college. My wife was not a fan and has never let me forget it. Nor have I had it up since then. Sigh. I know my place!

My wife openly loves girls with big boobs so I'm all set. She's in lust with Salma Hayek.
Does she have a JLH avatar too?
Other acceptable answers would be Salma.

See, my wife loved watching ghost whisperer and she think our little board infatuation with JLH is hilarious...

She's actually said If I can't talk JLH into it, I get a hall pass, but she get's to bang Colin Firth.

It's a healthy relationship.

You just need to sit her down and say "Hey...you are my number one, but JLH is my number two." Then buy her a dozen roses.

Problem solved...you are welcome.

I just... what...? I mean, what happened to... being men? I really hope you're posting in jest.

If not: that. We get to look at who we want. Never been unfaithful? Been a good husband, fair, caring and kind? Then she shouldn't worry about a freaking avatar. We can't screw avatars. I just hate hearing this stuff - I'm only half kidding when I say you should pack it in and go off with whatever is his name was that emasculated himself by abandoning Syracuse fandom to root for Duke, and henceforth capitulate without objection to whatever other ridiculous demands makes as a result of her own insecurity.

Furthermore, if you're gonna have a JLH avatar, get a real one. None of this supermarket-register-line-women's-magazine-thus-totally-inoffensive-to-women-oprah-would-approve cover fluff. 4evaOrange and Ghost (recent sig gif) have it right.

I just... what...? I mean, what happened to... being men? I really hope you're posting in jest.

If not: that. We get to look at who we want. Never been unfaithful? Been a good husband, fair, caring and kind? Then she shouldn't worry about a freaking avatar. We can't screw avatars. I just hate hearing this stuff - I'm only half kidding when I say you should pack it in and go off with whatever is his name was that emasculated himself by abandoning Syracuse fandom to root for Duke, and henceforth capitulate without objection to whatever other ridiculous demands makes as a result of her own insecurity.

Furthermore, if you're gonna have a JLH avatar, get a real one. None of this supermarket-register-line-women's-magazine-thus-totally-inoffensive-to-women-oprah-would-approve cover fluff. 4evaOrange and Ghost (recent sig gif) have it right.
Sounds like a challenge to me.

When you're right, you're right.
But still, about the avatar. Can't change it now, too superstitious.

I am the good, caring, faithful husband. But still, if you knew my wife, there's not a soul on this earth with a better heart.
Quite the dilemma I have gotten myself into.

And yes, the thread was in jest. But mah wahf is awesome. There. I said it.
I'm sorry, but all this talk of JLH mixed with Grant slapping Cooley around has gotten me emotional.
:)

Godfada, godfada I don't know what to do.
Hey, you left out the best part, where he fake cries at Johnny Fontaine, and Tom snickers.
Fixed:

And yes, the thread was in jest. But mah wahf is awesome. There. I said it.
I'm sorry, but all this talk of JLH mixed with Grant slapping Cooley around has gotten me emotional.
:)

Please tell me your wife wasn't standing behind you when you typed that.

Please tell me your wife wasn't standing behind you when you typed that.
At this point it's safe to say tee is tied up in the basement and his wife has taken full control of his account.

At this point it's safe to say tee is tied up in the basement and his wife has taken full control of his account.
This is "tee's" wife. I don't like the way you're treating him and he is thus banished from this awful place.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves for treating a good

Ok, maybe this will shut you up.
jennifer-love-hewitt-cleavage.jpg

Made you look suckers.

I had the Cherly Tiegs mesh/see-through SI poster on my wall at college. My wife was not a fan and has never let me forget it. Nor have I had it up since then. Sigh. I know my place!
One of the best all-time sexy woman posters! She still looks pretty good for her age today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom