Just opened Cheesecake Factory fails health inspections | Syracusefan.com

Just opened Cheesecake Factory fails health inspections

That place sucks. When your menu is 40 pages, it's hard to do anything well.
I completely agree . . . and, yet, we are regulars. It is one of the few restaurants where my son will sit for a whole meal.

I completely agree . . . and, yet, we are regulars. It is one of the few restaurants where my son will sit for a whole meal.
That's rough. My son did well the one time we went too. Is there anything there you'd recommend?

That's rough. My son did well the one time we went too. Is there anything there you'd recommend?
not sure if it is nationwide, but in California they introduced their "skinnylicious" menu; all the entrees are under 600 calories. I get either the white chicken chili or the chicken enchiladas. the boy gets the corn dogs without the breading. We go every Sunday, when we are too exhausted from the weekend to do anything more difficult.

that place sucks. I ate there once and swore I would go back. Its healthier to eat a Big Mac every meal than to go there and eat.

not sure if it is nationwide, but in California they introduced their "skinnylicious" menu; all the entrees are under 600 calories. I get either the white chicken chili or the chicken enchiladas. the boy gets the corn dogs without the breading. We go every Sunday, when we are too exhausted from the weekend to do anything more difficult.

Chicken enchiladas from the Cheesecake Factory. Wow. There is irony in there somewhere.

Went to the one outside Boston one time, looked at the 4,000 things on the menu and decided to take our talents elsewhere.

Its funny. Everyone says how bad CF is and its nothing special except for their desserts, but you put one in any town and it, like Olive Garden, is a money maker.

Last edited:
Its funny. Everyone says how bad CF is and its nothing special except for their desserts, but you put on in any town and it, like Olive Garden is a money maker.
So true.

The CF is ok. Not a huge fan of franchise places overall but the meals have been solid and their deserts are pretty tasty.

My mom and I go there and just get the cheesecake. Can't remember the last meal I ate there.

My office is in downtown pasadena ca, and I walk past CF everyday and never looked in until today due to this thread... Wow, it is packed. I really have nothing else to add other than disbelief.

My office is in downtown pasadena ca, and I walk past CF everyday and never looked in until today due to this thread... Wow, it is packed. I really have nothing else to add other than disbelief.
we go to the one in Marina del Rey . . . great location, right on the water, and there is a park on the beach where the boy can play while we wait for our table (that and the fact that he'll sit for a meal there are the only attractions) . . . but it is always packed and there is always at least a 40 minute wait.