Just realized - When our game with Duke starts | Syracusefan.com

Just realized - When our game with Duke starts

Even better.. there will only be 10 teams still playing. 4 eliminated on Thurs and 2 in the early games Fri.
Yeah, it is 10, counting isn't my strongest asset I guess, had to take my shoes off to get to 14... Could have left them on.. :rolling:

Not a shot at the OP, but timing and scheduling don't validate the program. Hustle, heart and flat out freaking balls does :)

There will only be 14 teams still playing, Cuse will be one of the 14.. Let that sink in. Did anyone think that was a possibility as the season got underway?

However you slice this, JB has done an incredible job with this team.

And it’s just as important to credit the kids who have played their butts off.

There will only be 14 teams still playing, Cuse will be one of the 14.. Let that sink in. Did anyone think that was a possibility as the season got underway?

Not only that, but at 6pm on Sunday (when the show was starting), I honestly didn't think we would be one of the final 68 making the Dance. This whole run is so far beyond comprehension I can't even tell you -- it's like a dream!

Also Syracuse has won more games than anybody in the tournament. We’re 3-0 and everyone else is 2-0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom