Just rolling in from a phenomenal post-game

Seed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nycfan

2nd String
First off, I apologize for not posting all week. But it's not quite as simple as it sounds. My 75-year old father got into town at 11pm Tuesday (a tradition of ours, for the final time), so took off Weds and Thurs from work, and then went in and worked today! So that first Tues night I sat with KingOttoIII for the SH/USF thriller. I actually left the Rutgers/Depaul game by half-time (was bored to tears). So now the fun begins Wed with the aforementioned 75-year old Dad. I could probably write an entire column on the fun and specific details we had for the 4 games on Wed, and then another on Thursday's 4 games (and I might eventually). The "problem" is that we never seem to lose anymore--so no break to catch up, lol !

So tonight post-game we switched it up--- for the first few days been hanging at the Blarney Rock, specifically the new 2nd level addition (both before and after the games). Tonight most of my NYC game-watching peeps were at the 3rd bar of the famous MSG strip (to the right of Stout) , called Feile. (rumor had it that the Blarney victory celebration line was insane). But what a fun night--ND/Louisville game didn't end till midnight, so met the boys shortly after that. Even got my Dad to come along--and two of the NYC crew (Cuseman78 and KingOttoIII) actually had him as their SU Finance professor back in the day!

First off, I apologize for not posting all week. But it's not quite as simple as it sounds. My 75-year old father got into town at 11pm Tuesday (a tradition of ours, for the final time), so took off Weds and Thurs from work, and then went in and worked today! So that first Tues night I sat with KingOttoIII for the SH/USF thriller. I actually left the Rutgers/Depaul game by half-time (was bored to tears). So now the fun begins Wed with the aforementioned 75-year old Dad. I could probably write an entire column on the fun and specific details we had for the 4 games on Wed, and then another on Thursday's 4 games (and I might eventually). The "problem" is that we never seem to lose anymore--so no break to catch up, lol !

So tonight post-game we switched it up--- for the first few days been hanging at the Blarney Rock, specifically the new 2nd level addition (both before and after the games). Tonight most of my NYC game-watching peeps were at the 3rd bar of the famous MSG strip (to the right of Stout) , called Feile. (rumor had it that the Blarney victory celebration line was insane). But what a fun night--ND/Louisville game didn't end till midnight, so met the boys shortly after that. Even got my Dad to come along--and two of the NYC crew (Cuseman78 and KingOttoIII) actually had him as their SU Finance professor back in the day!

That right there is a good damn night. And you hung with a good crew.

44cuse

Sounds like a blast...this BET is starting to approach '06 level.

Good to you you and your Dad on Thursday. It's been a while. Keep it up tonight. See you down the shore!

That right there is a good damn night. And you hung with a good crew.

44cuse

He certainly did. Wish you could've made it into town. Last night was pretty epic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom