Just take the ball to the hoop and we win. | Syracusefan.com

Just take the ball to the hoop and we win.

Antz201

Scout Team
All Michigan state and Ohio state did was take the ball to the hoop. State had 62 or 67 points in the paint. It's so simple and I hope our guys learned their lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Tom Izzo was awesome at halftime. "We cant hit anything but everytime we go inside, we score. So what do we do, jack up 3 pointers all game."

6893108.jpeg

K States big guy Jordan Henriquez had 6 blocked shots Thursday against Southern Miss, he also had 4 fouls

We are not Southern miss... I think we have guys that can finish a lot better who will not be intimidated. Southern miss should have won that game if they didn't choke it away at the free throw line. We have 6'10 guys that will give henriquez fits and 10 fouls to used. I just don't understand all the fear, we should be able to smoke this team who's only claim to fame is beating mizzou. They have some really bad losses this year and we have none.

All Michigan state and Ohio state did was take the ball to the hoop. State had 62 or 67 points in the paint. It's so simple and I hope our guys learned their lesson.

Our bigs have to do a better job at clearing the lane though.

We have a number of guys who can take their man 1:1, but opponents are cheating towards the middle and our bigs have to help rectify that.

We do have a couple of guys who are adept at the short jumper when the middle collapses...Brandon and CJ especially. But overall we need to be able to take it right to the rim more.

Your post aside, I need a little assurance that your avitar is NOT a picture of you! Please tell me it isn't so.

Thank you in advance,
Signed, The Orange Fanbase Respectability Police.

It will at least be a different game. This game will not be about making open jump shots against a zone, (and if we'd done a decent job of that we'd have won the first game easily). It will be about dribbling or passing past aggressive defenders.

And we need to be aggressive defenders ourselves. We need to do more than circle the agons or chase shooters around. We nee3d to press and trap and play the passing lanes and block some shots to get the fast break going. You don't want a guy in your face? Beat him down court.

Your post aside, I need a little assurance that your avitar is NOT a picture of you! Please tell me it isn't so.

Thank you in advance,
Signed, The Orange Fanbase Respectability Police.
it's not me for sure, but I could not get my puss in boots avatar to work.

I think James will play a very big role today. Don't ask me why. I just think he is the one player we have that can step it up the most in the absence of Fab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom