Just think, when we tip off on our next game | Syracusefan.com

Just think, when we tip off on our next game

these late tips are killing me.
You've probably been spending too much time reading and posting on this board. It's bound to take a toll. Post less frequently and the quality of your posts should improve.

sorry i'd give you a like but i only post about the syracuse program. not other posters. they don't interest me.

sorry i'd give you a like but i only post about the syracuse program. not other posters. they don't interest me.
Honestly, it's done wonders for me. I was posting 40 times a day and found my quality really dropping off by evening, with more misspellings and some really bad takes. Now that I've cut back to 32 posts a day, I'm still fresh at midnight.

there will only be 10 teams left in the country. Who saw that coming?
Well, based on the law of averages, roughly 50% of JBs teams get to the sweet 16, so I can’t be too surprised

(For those trying to make an assumption based on talent/skill level of team please recall we are upset with better talent about as often as we over perform with worse “talent”)

Well, based on the law of averages, roughly 50% of JBs teams get to the sweet 16, so I can’t be too surprised

(For those trying to make an assumption based on talent/skill level of team please recall we are upset with better talent about as often as we over perform with worse “talent”)
Not really for a long time. We were short handed in 10 and 12. I guess you would have to go back to Vermont for a upset. Am I missing someone since?

well maybe these late night tips help us on the WEST COAST. the kids are just getting into their PJS instead of fast asleep. (like me).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom