Just watched the UK blue and white game. | Syracusefan.com

Just watched the UK blue and white game.

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Really don't think they will be that great this year. I'd say maybe 1 sure fire 1st rounder (Poythress maybe goodwin). Noel was sensationally bad, like, not upset he's not in orange bad.

interesting to see Poythress' twin sister is also a student at UK...

Watching all access. Who is this Willie kid. Freshman 7 ft looks 2 inch taller than nerlens Played football as a Wr in high school

Noel is no where near the player davis was

Watching all access. Who is this Willie kid. Freshman 7 ft looks 2 inch taller than nerlens Played football as a Wr in high school

Willie Cauley is going to be a good player this year. He's 7 feet tall and can run the floor. He'll be a force by the end of the season.

Really don't think they will be that great this year. I'd say maybe 1 sure fire 1st rounder (Poythress maybe goodwin). Noel was sensationally bad, like, not upset he's not in orange bad.
You're kidding right? Noel is 10000000 percent a top 5 pick. Poythress a lottery. Caulie will most likely come out and be a first round/lottery pick. Goodwin will probably come out and go rd 1 as well... But the Noel thing is just crazy. How could you base it off a scrimmage?

Their plan B for DC2

You're kidding right? Noel is 10000000 percent a top 5 pick. Poythress a lottery. Caulie will most likely come out and be a first round/lottery pick. Goodwin will probably come out and go rd 1 as well... But the Noel thing is just crazy. How could you base it off a scrimmage?

Plus he apparently has a sore back.

From carrying all those sacks of money. Those effers are heavy, man.

Grow up !! Impressed with Coach Calipari,and how he handled the workouts... and the respect he gets from his young players.

Grow up !! Impressed with Coach Calipari,and how he handled the workouts... and the respect he gets from his young players.
Its easy when you're winning. It will ne more interesting this year. I saw Goodwin givinv him some attitude last night.

You must be one of those who thinks Cal is squeaky clean when it comes to running a program

You didn't get the memo on Cal?

O god I can see where this thread is going...lol

speaking of nerlo, i have an account for espn which i could do without, but everything and anything Cuse related...hes all over. did you guys scare him off over here? as far as Cal getting respect, um not a chance...hes got espn cameras on him and of course hes going to act like hes gods gift to coaching on camera. i havent watched the scrimmage and dont ever care to if its on tv again. Noel is a great athlete but he looks very fragile.

I respectfully retract my statement. I honestly had no idea Calipari had impressed Wallo with his handling of the workouts.

Everyone, I've learned a valuable lesson about posting obvious jokes on sports message boards. I hope you all have, too.

A 7 foot wr in high school football is one of the most awkwardly awesome things you'll ever see.

O god I can see where this thread is going...lol

This thread is going places!.jpg

You guys are delusional. Noel will lead the country in blocked shots this year. His O may not be where Davis' was, but he'll easily be a top-5 pick.

You guys are delusional. Noel will lead the country in blocked shots this year. His O may not be where Davis' was, but he'll easily be a top-5 pick.
zero offense, none. He did block a lot of shots, but takes himself way out of position doing so. Must have given up 20 points missing th block leaving easy o rebound putbacks. Wcs was better last night... A lot better.

I tried to watch a couple minutes but Cal and his "I know I'm on TV selling myself" was just too much to take.

zero offense, none. He did block a lot of shots, but takes himself way out of position doing so. Must have given up 20 points missing th block leaving easy o rebound putbacks. Wcs was better last night... A lot better.

Thats why Bill Russell was the best. When I watch video of him he stays in possition, makes them shoot over him and then blocks the shot while conrolling it himself or pushing it to a teamate. I can't think of watching or seeing any players that block shots this way on a regular basis. Seems like players try to swatt the ball as hard as they can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom