Justin Barron returning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Justin Barron returning

Yes its one of the fronts they may choose to do but ultimately Barron will be a safety/OLB hybrid. Allows them to stop the run and he is athletic enough to cover the pass ( like an inverted safety). He won’t be all over the field like he was in the 3-3-5 but it’s essentially the same concept.
Leader on the field, and always plays with passion - great to have Barron back.

Anything that gets him playing more as a LB is a better fit for his skill set/speed, IMO.

Yes its one of the fronts they may choose to do but ultimately Barron will be a safety/OLB hybrid. Allows them to stop the run and he is athletic enough to cover the pass ( like an inverted safety). He won’t be all over the field like he was in the 3-3-5 but it’s essentially the same concept.
He seems like a Landon Colins type.

No matter, we are better with one more year from him. If Wax does as well…oh damn. The bridge turns into a high-speed skating rink.

Last edited:
It’s a lot easier when they have access and the opportunity to be great, and make no mistake, Fran is encouraging all aspects of the program to elevate themselves to greatness.

I believe also, that whoever is the HC also picks out their digital marketing team but could be wrong on this

Since we hired Fran, the content has dramatically improved

Kudos to Syracuse and coach Fran

I believe also, that whoever is the HC also picks out their digital marketing team but could be wrong on this

Since we hired Fran, the content has dramatically improved

Kudos to Syracuse and coach Fran
Like most of other aspects of the football program, I’m sure Fran has a hand in who stays/goes. He will see how they do on the job and make changes if needed, but he’s gotta give them the ability to crush it. I’m sure he is brought in on the concept of “hey we wanna make videos highlighting why guys stayed and/or are coming back to hype up the season” and then he probably checks out the Final Cut (of at least the first couple) to ensure quality is good and then will let them roll as time goes on

Really good stuff. I have said it before and I'll say it again. As the home of Newhouse, why has this type of quality not been the norm all along. Mindboggling. There is without a doubt a heavy imput from above to step up the game in evrything being done on the Hill. This, feels completely different in every way shape and form. Dang love how this is playin' out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom