Class of 2024 - K Sam Bisesi (CT) Committed to TCU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 K Sam Bisesi (CT) Committed to TCU

CuseLegacy

2024 K/P Sam Bisesi, Iona Prep, NY

So - this kid seems decent, and landing another Iona Prep dude to open up the pipeline there wouldn’t be the worst idea.

At a minimum, throw him a PWO.

So - this kid seems decent, and landing another Iona Prep dude to open up the pipeline there wouldn’t be the worst idea.

At a minimum, throw him a PWO.
Amazing. To have someone who can actually kick a ball into the EZ for Touchbacks - haven't seen a kicker at SU do that in some time

as I alluded to above kid comes from a great family. Have played golf with his dad and grandfather several times. Both great sticks.

Offered?
With Stonehouse and Denaburg, and 2 other punters on scholarship, there is no way we will offer anyone else for a couple of years.

I expect a couple of quiet announcements from the backup punters sometime during the summer. The staff is surely helping them find good homes.

With Stonehouse and Denaburg, and 2 other punters on scholarship, there is no way we will offer anyone else for a couple of years.

I expect a couple of quiet announcements from the backup punters sometime during the summer. The staff is surely helping them find good homes.
So many FBS programs in Georgia. They can find a spot for James Williams I'm sure.

I feel pretty solid with Stonehouse, not so much with Denaburg. Seems like a good idea to bring someone in, pwo or walk on at least. Maybe I am off base with Denaburg.

I feel pretty solid with Stonehouse, not so much with Denaburg. Seems like a good idea to bring someone in, pwo or walk on at least. Maybe I am off base with Denaburg.
The staff loves him. I was prepared to be wowed at the spring game but this did not happen.

Hopefully it was an off day for him.

Agree it would be good to get a solid PWO on the roster just in case. You never know with placekickers or punters. As we have found the hard way.

Sam has an offer from Army and has been on the radar of a bunch of schools. He's visited a few times and seems to like the Cuse. Any insight Rocklloyd? I doubt he gets a full ride but PWO maybe.

Sam has an offer from Army and has been on the radar of a bunch of schools. He's visited a few times and seems to like the Cuse. Any insight Rocklloyd? I doubt he gets a full ride but PWO maybe.
This is interesting because we could use a kicker with accuracy. Not sure what else is out there or even what’s on the roster quality-wise beyond Denaburg.

Another Dino head scratcher. Love Denaburg for his leg but never thought he’d be very accurate on FG and he wasn’t. Similar to the QB room, not sure what Dino was looking at.

This is interesting because we could use a kicker with accuracy. Not sure what else is out there or even what’s on the roster quality-wise beyond Denaburg.

Another Dino head scratcher. Love Denaburg for his leg but never thought he’d be very accurate on FG and he wasn’t. Similar to the QB room, not sure what Dino was looking at.

Someone who could kickoff into the endzone.

I'll give the other team the ball on the 25 every single time.