Kaiser's Northwestern TV Channel Guide | Syracusefan.com

Kaiser's Northwestern TV Channel Guide

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
The Big Ten Network has a channel finder.

http://btn.com/about/btn-gamefinder/

Luckily for me it looks like I can watch it on Time Warner in San Antonio.

6:00 PM (ET) / 5:00 PM (CT)- SYRACUSE VS. NORTHWESTERN: channel 268 or 118 (HD) and BTN2Go
- NAVY VS. INDIANA: BTN2Go
- SOUTHERN MISS VS. NEBRASKA: BTN2Go

BTW, if you can't get it on your Cable System you can try the BTN2Go app. Pregame, I'll be checking for a SU radio station that is available online. I can only take so much of Brightly Estimate and Jeremiah Cobia running for TDs on long passes from the BTN TV goofs.

good luck with this being the end all....

:rolling:

Oh Lord

Thanks, Kaiser! Can you give me a web site where I can stream the Wagner game? Leaves are starting to clutter up the yard up here in NE.

We ordered the package that has the Big Ten network. $8.99 per month. I'll cancel it on Monday -- just like we did last year for the Minnesota game -- and it will end up costing me $1.50.

We ordered the package that has the Big Ten network. $8.99 per month. I'll cancel it on Monday -- just like we did last year for the Minnesota game -- and it will end up costing me $1.50.

OK, this idea is best -- executed over lunch. Hooray for football!

I'll keep mine through December since I'm an NFL red zone junkie

pookie-new-jack.jpeg

Be careful if you are using the channel finder and planning to record the game tonight. The Iowa game is not on the channel it said it was going to be on in Kansas City today. (my dad is an Iowa alum so he wasn't real happy he missed the first quarter and a half on his recording) I think it is usually dependable but just wanted to warn everyone.

Perfect. Channel 610 in Fairbanks. The red fox will be rocking!!

As you can see Syracuse is the class of the ACC

She told me this link will give you the student radio feed to the game if needed http://waer.org/

1231328_10151633266502503_572807062_n.jpg

1234741_10151633267652503_1807299588_n.jpg