Kaleb Joseph | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Im one of his biggest critics and don't really see a future for him here but man, he was done dirty today.

KJo comes in, two possessions, slices up the defense and gets Coleman and Roberson to the line on dime passes.

Then he goes to the bench so ice cold Malachi and The Enigma can come back in for their mandated 36 minutes per game.

In a game where no one could shoot we needed a playmaker to get to the hoop. KJo did that 2/2 and then immediately gets the hook. Its like he went in predetermined to only give a guy a breather no matter what he did.

I was happy to see him come in as I'm a big supporter of him. However, when we needed a big spark, he didn't provide. We need more than just a somewhat dish here and there. Since seeing Frank play the last few games (limited of course), I like more from him. I see much more potential out of Frank than I do from Kaleb, and I wish that wasn't the case but that's the reality and that isn't anything against Frank but what I was hoping that we would see from Kaleb which so far isn't there.

I know I am in the minority here, but I would think -- at least against the Colgates of the world -- Kaleb could get some more run and we can see what he is capable of. Putting him in for 2-3 minutes a game is not going to get him in any kind of flow and he is going to know that if he makes one mistake he will not be back in the game. Kaleb was a pretty highly regarded recruit and it seems like last year kind of shellshocked him when he was thrown into a situation he really wasn't ready for. I'm hoping things pan out for him here as well. He seemed to have worked very hard over the summer and played well in the exhibitions so I'm hoping come league play he can be even somewhat of a factor.

I know I am in the minority here, but I would think -- at least against the Colgates of the world -- Kaleb could get some more run and we can see what he is capable of. Putting him in for 2-3 minutes a game is not going to get him in any kind of flow and he is going to know that if he makes one mistake he will not be back in the game. Kaleb was a pretty highly regarded recruit and it seems like last year kind of shellshocked him when he was thrown into a situation he really wasn't ready for. I'm hoping things pan out for him here as well. He seemed to have worked very hard over the summer and played well in the exhibitions so I'm hoping come league play he can be even somewhat of a factor.
Yep. And the fact that neither Kaleb nor Frank got in until garbage time (last minute, basically) against Colgate is completely baffling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom