Kansas and Iowa State | Syracusefan.com

Kansas and Iowa State

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
Iowa State is literally being SHAFTED by the refs, I am in shock... it's been ridiculous

im convinced that kansas gets more calls than any other team. every kansas game i watch the refs do everything they can to help kansas win, its UNBELIEVABLE. every single game.

I could care less about Iowa State, but I am frustrated by it, I can't image what it would be like to be a Cyclones fan right now

Iowa State is literally being SHAFTED by the refs, I am in shock... it's been ridiculous

I agree - the refs must be getting paid off.

Worst non call of the year in letting Withey stay in

Of course Kansas will win here. pathetic screw job by the refs

Not only the Withy call, but then no call on the charge, and THEN a foul call on the ground for Kansas?!

Not only the Withy call, but then no call on the charge, and THEN a foul call on the ground for Kansas?!
Yup. It was 3 calls in 30 seconds that literally gave the game to Kansas. Unbelievable

The refs dont change the outcomes of games. That was clearly documented tonight here.

the foul call on the ground was hysterical. they just swallow the whistle on an obvious charge and a stuffload of contact with 2 players crashing to the floor, then they call a touch foul on a loose ball LOL

The refs dont change the outcomes of games. That was clearly documented tonight here.
Obviously, because Marquette would have crushed us without their 20+ free throw advantage in the game ;)

the foul call on the ground was hysterical. they just swallow the whistle on an obvious charge and a stuffload of contact with 2 players crashing to the floor, then they call a touch foul on a loose ball LOL
They also had a call on a loose ball where Kansas knocked it out of bounds as both players were going for it, and it was called a foul on Iowa State

Sorry for turning this thread into a chat, but one of the most frustrating things about the games like Iowa State and Kansas is that you NEVER hear the refs in college basketball reprimanded for horrible (in this case biased) calls... it took that Big East tournament debacle a couple of years ago to even bring it into the news

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom