Kansas BBall has alleged rape causing huge distractions | Syracusefan.com

Kansas BBall has alleged rape causing huge distractions

C3JWhMfUMAAkdHu.jpg:large

Wait, big-time athletes get distracted by rape allegations? Aren't they old hat at this point?

Since that dorm is roughly split evenly between ball players and students I wonder if they all are taking the same majors? 38 in total

Since that dorm is roughly split evenly between ball players and students I wonder if they all are taking the same majors? 38 in total

Well, like with UNC's bogus courses, since this dorm was equally available to both students and athletes, this means there was no special treatment for the athletes, so rape will not be considered in the NCAA's #wheelhouse.
Oh Lord

Kansas at least in the Self era has easily been #1 in "sketchy/catching zero flak" ratio. Could this threaten that? How do they do it? Like how many death penalties would we have if the Morris Twins played here.

Sounds like a BB Player was the proud owner of a few bongs found there. Either Mason or Bragg

No one is making light of the situation, the joke is the Ncaa.

I guess I don't understand the joke though. (I mean the NCAA is a joke, sure). There was a rape that may have happened like a month ago that is still being investigated, no? What's the NCAA supposed to do right now?

Imagine if the suspension had been related to the rape allegations.
What a "distraction" that would have been for KU basketball.

Meanwhile...college athletics is going to get wrapped up in more of these lawsuits by bringing inappropriate "students" on campus just because they can play football or put a ball through a hoop.
Sooner or later they will force major reforms in college athletic recruiting.

Parents Sue Kansas University Over Alleged Dorm Rapes

These stories about widespread insanity from KU players seem to come up every year or two... It sounds like their basketball team just generally terrorizes the area.