Kansas in deep trouble | Syracusefan.com

Kansas in deep trouble

Marsh01

Living Legend
#1or #3 will lose tonight. Throw in us, butler losing and its been a wild week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever happened with LeBryan Nash? Havent watched Okla State much. I remember we were in on his recruitment.

Okie State trying to choke this one away.

Not watching, but it seems like the longest 90 seconds to end it in the history of mankind based on the updates. Friendly time keeper at the Phogg?
Okie State trying to choke this one away.

Marcus Smart with an extremely impressive performance down the stretch.

Nash has this almost non-stop look of confusion on his face - I don't think he's actually confused though. He almost looks like he just came back from the year 2089 and is trying to figure out how he got here.

Marcus Smart with an extremely impressive performance down the stretch.

Nash has this almost non-stop look of confusion on his face - I don't think he's actually confused though. He almost looks like he just came back from the year 2089 and is trying to figure out how he got here.
A Looper

first loss in 33 home games for Kansas...CUSE better take note and keep their home W streak going on Monday!

nice win for Travis Ford, dude can coach.

Most of their fans want him run out of dodge. They think he is the worst coach in the conference.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Most of their fans want him run out of dodge. They think he is the worst coach in the conference.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
losing conference records the last 2 years would make them long for Eddie Sutton, but they've got a shot at a top 4 finish this year, and a trip to the tourney should quiet the critics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom