Kansas State | Syracusefan.com

Kansas State

CU44SE

All Conference
Kansas State, not much of a history. Not huge recruiting territory.

2019/2020 - 11-21
2020/2021 - 9-20
2021/2022 - 14-17

2 returning players. Brand new coach that was an assistant for 19 years before getting his chance.

- Picked to finish last in big 12

- 24-9 record in toughest conference

- #3 seed

- Sweet 16 bound

It can be done in 1 year. This would far exceed my expectations but a 1 year turnaround is very possible in basketball.

That was a fun team to watch today.
Nowell played with the energy and quickness of a young man with the court vision and craftiness of a veteran or ahem "old guy." (not to mention the onions he showed by hitting tough shots and his free throws down the stretch).

I think we beat Kansas State when we went to the final four in 1975.
Yeah Jimmy “Don’t call me bug” Williams sped up court with about 5 seconds left passed to Rudy Hackett who made a tough shot to send game to overtime.For some reason I remember a kid from Kansas State wearing a face mask in the game.

Yeah Jimmy “Don’t call me bug” Williams sped up court with about 5 seconds left passed to Rudy Hackett who made a tough shot to send game to overtime.For some reason I remember a kid from Kansas State wearing a face mask in the game.
Chuckie Williams w/ the face mask?

There was a guy with a face mask.

Cuse is next. Get ready to be dancing next year at this time.
I told my son today that if SU gets into the tournament next year to temper all my expectations because the NCAAs are a show! Don’t get me wrong, I want to get in, but it has been utter chaos this year.

I suppose if we get a low seed I can hope! :rolleyes:

I told my son today that if SU gets into the tournament next year to temper all my expectations because the NCAAs are a show! Don’t get me wrong, I want to get in, but it has been utter chaos this year.

I suppose if we get a low seed I can hope! :rolleyes:
Haha. Hey, just getting in would be a welcome change!! Then whatever happens, hope for the best, but so be it. Yes, def some crazy games in this year’s tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom