Kansas vs Kansas state | Syracusefan.com

Kansas vs Kansas state

The Kansas kid just picked up the ball running about 3-4 steps before scoring the winning basket. Unbelievable miss by the refs. Not a way to lose a game in double OT.

Thanks for confirming that for me! I turned it on just as they were playing the replay. There's just no way they can allow that to decide a game.

I'd really like to give my KU friends crap about this at work today, but I think when it comes to basketball trash talk this year, I'll follow the lead of Kenny Rogers - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away, And know when to run

I'd really like to give my KU friends crap about this at work today, but I think when it comes to basketball trash talk this year, I'll follow the lead of Kenny Rogers - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away, And know when to run

My buddy is a Maryland fan and started talking about how bad his squad was last night while we were playing hoops. While wearing my new Pearl shooting shirt, I mentioned he's got little to whine about.

My buddy is a Maryland fan and started talking about how bad his squad was last night while we were playing hoops. While wearing my new Pearl shooting shirt, I mentioned he's got little to whine about.

LOL. I know they had a bad upset loss to Nebraska, but they are 13-2 and at least they beat Georgetown and their freshman guard looks better than our freshman guard.

Kansas player hits game winning runner at buzzer... Clearly travels before shooting.

Sh_t like that can't happen at this level.

If its Big12 and Kansas than it happens quite often. Kansas probably gets about a 8pt bump on the road in conference and a 12+ at home because of the strippers. I think its worse than Duke/Cameron bump.

If its Big12 and Kansas than it happens quite often. Kansas probably gets about a 8pt bump on the road in conference and a 12+ at home because of the strippers. I think its worse than Duke/Cameron bump.

Strippers can do that for you? Sweet!

But who goes to strippers when they are at home?

It's hilarious. At one point he even hesitates, like, "shoot, I got no steps left..." Then he takes two more and still no call.

Strippers can do that for you? Sweet!

But who goes to strippers when they are at home?

womens-referee-shirt.jpg

Kansas player hits game winning runner at buzzer... Clearly travels before shooting.

Sh_t like that can't happen at this level.

I was watching and said outloud to myself..."obvious travel." I just figured I didn't hear the whistle. That officiating crew, or whoever was responsible for making that call should be docked pay. That was as easy a call as you'll get. I'd be sick if I were a KSU fan. Heck, I'm mad enough as it is just thinking about it.

Terrible call -- It should have been easier to make knowing that an OT would follow as well. It's not like making a quick judgment on a ticky tack foul when the difference in the score is 1.

Wow. Smh. Even sadder that coaches are so afraid to tell it like it is.

On the other hand, don't the refs swallow their whistles a lot at the end of the half/game? Seems like they are never willing to call an obvious foul or moving screen either. It's like they decide to not do their job for the last possession.

Wow. Smh. Even sadder that coaches are so afraid to tell it like it is.

On the other hand, don't the refs swallow their whistles a lot at the end of the half/game? Seems like they are never willing to call an obvious foul or moving screen either. It's like they decide to not do their job for the last possession.

They don't want to "decide the game" by making a call. But they decide it by not making a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom