Kansas wins 10th straight Big12 reg season title | Syracusefan.com

Kansas wins 10th straight Big12 reg season title

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
I realize the Big 12 aint exactly bball royalty... but thats pretty impressive nonetheless. Kudos to them.

I dont think Kentucky has ever even done that in the SEC.

I'm pretty sure I've heard many people say the big 12 is the toughest conference in America.

So either Kansas is essentially woodens ucla teams reincarnated, or the big 12 is kinda over rated.

Hmm, I wonder which one it is...

I'm pretty sure I've heard many people say the big 12 is the toughest conference in America.

So either Kansas is essentially woodens ucla teams reincarnated, or the big 12 is kinda over rated.

It hasnt been the best conf in bball since probably 2003 (when ironically we won the big 12 championship that year)

Baylor was no pushover and look how poorly they did in the Big 12. Fortunately none of those teams matchup well with us.

That conference is overrated many years but clearly very strong this year. It will be interesting to see if OSU can get it together with Smart back now. I have a feeling that conference this year is going to have a strong showing in the Tourney.

No one has said the Big 12 is the toughest conference in America for the last 10 years. Some have said its the toughest schedule this year. No doubt it is quite deep -- and it is the last conference that has a true balanced schedule.

You can't use Kansas run over 10 years to diminish the conference for just one specific year.

Kansas has had a cake walk to the conference title most years, so the streak is indicative of a really good team in a generally poor conference. This year it was tough, and KU is legit. But most of those 10 feel like the runs Memphis made in CUSA...very few teams that could match the beast on any given night.

You would never see 10 in a row in any of the other conferences. You would never see KU go for 10 in a row in the BiG, ACC, and certainly not the old BE.

Great feat, for sure, but eh...

Just proves what a weak conference the Big XII (who can't count) is. Outside a couple years when Texas was good during the Durant era nobody in that conference is really that strong in hoops.

No one has said the Big 12 is the toughest conference in America for the last 10 years. Some have said its the toughest schedule this year. No doubt it is quite deep -- and it is the last conference that has a true balanced schedule.

You can't use Kansas run over 10 years to diminish the conference for just one specific year.
not anymore the new Big East and I believe the AAC both have it, plus conferences like the MVC etc. have it

Kansas has had a cake walk to the conference title most years, so the streak is indicative of a really good team in a generally poor conference. This year it was tough, and KU is legit. But most of those 10 feel like the runs Memphis made in CUSA...very few teams that could match the beast on any given night.

You would never see 10 in a row in any of the other conferences. You would never see KU go for 10 in a row in the BiG, ACC, and certainly not the old BE.

Great feat, for sure, but eh...
yea it is definitely a combo of Kansas being that good (proof in their final 4 appearances) and the conference being that bad (proof in the lack of final 4s)