Kansas WVU | Syracusefan.com

Kansas WVU

Orangezoo

In the wind
I'm no Huggins fan but his team shot two free throws and Kansas shot 36 in a physical game courtesy of our pal John Higgins along with Jamie Lucky.

This in a game that WVU had control of and was critical for Kansas to win to hope to extend their big twelve conf title streak..

Absolute **** show. Huggins should have said something earlier. The free throw discrepancy was unreal. The Big XII has an agenda. One that has been blatant for years.

Absolute **** show. Huggins should have said something earlier. The free throw discrepancy was unreal. The Big XII has an agenda. One that has been blatant for years.
Luckie is one of the worst... absolute garbage and it's so obvious he has an agenda, one that brings the cameras on him...

I have been saying that for years. Bilas I think has also pointed this out. Officials are not held responsible for any decisions they make. Make them sit there and answer questions and maybe they would think twice before screwing someone on Tobacco Road or wherever. The reality is the ACC wants teams jobbed on Tobacco Road and the Big 12 wants Kansas winning the conference and being on the top 2 seedline every year.

I have been saying that for years. Bilas I think has also pointed this out. Officials are not held responsible for any decisions they make. Make them sit there and answer questions and maybe they would think twice before screwing someone on Tobacco Road or wherever. The reality is the ACC wants teams jobbed on Tobacco Road and the Big 12 wants Kansas winning the conference and being on the top 2 seedline every year.

You’ll just get fewer people who want to be refs.

If the corruption is as bad as you say, it would come out. No one stays silent anymore. About anything.

Last edited:
Not saying that 36-2 makes any sense, but West Virginia having double or more than double the fouls of another team based on their style should almost be expected.

Not saying that 36-2 makes any sense, but West Virginia having double or more than double the fouls of another team based on their style should almost be expected.

Kansas was also very physical. Kansas fans are pointing out West Virginia shot 26 threes, they also took a number of shots in the paint. Late into the second half, Kansas had three total fouls IIRC. It was completely one sided. Phog Allen home cooking is real, not just a conspiracy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom