Katz Korner reels in JB... | Syracusefan.com

Katz Korner reels in JB...

arbitragegls

All Conference
...who would have thought...nearly 7 minutes of discussion...kept it light but nonetheless appears Jim and Andy have shaken hands and come out talking:

Well when it's on national television, people usually put differences aside to have a grown up conversation.

Now if this wasn't on ESPN I think it would have gone a little bit differently.

i think it's a safe bet that Andy won't be asking JB's thoughts on Fine suing ESPN

Well when it's on national television, people usually put differences aside to have a grown up conversation.

And it probably helps that, according to multiple reports, the two met last week and after a nice conversation decided that it was basically water under the bridge (after, I'm assuming, some serious Katz apologizing).

And it probably helps that, according to multiple reports, the two met last week and after a nice conversation decided that it was basically water under the bridge (after, I'm assuming, some serious Katz apologizing).
I presume this would have been a JB prerequisite.

Katz bumbled several times. That is uncharacteristic for him. I wonder if he had nerves that JB was just going to suddenly snap on him?

Give them both credit. Andy must have profusely apologized and JB accepted it and moved on. Good for them. You could tell it was a bit awkward but that will improve over time.

JB could have just declined the interview if he still held a grudge.

Almost 100% certain I heard Andy ask JB a question in the Marquette post game press conference the other day... Upon JB's response, it was clear that whatever differences they've had have been resolved.

Almost 100% certain I heard Andy ask JB a question in the Marquette post game press conference the other day... Upon JB's response, it was clear that whatever differences they've had have been resolved.
Correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom