Keegan Bradley sick of being called a cheater | Syracusefan.com

Keegan Bradley sick of being called a cheater

As a golfer I have to comment on this.​
The long or belly putter is not cheating. For the record I do not use one nor would I ever use one. The reason is because I have tried (just messing around on a putting green) and I have no clue how people can putt with these things. Ive always prided myself as a decent putter so I have never felt the need to tweak but to me its not as easy as it looks.​
I find it sad that people are pissing and moaning about a long putter when in reality they should be pointing the finger to the golf ball and the drivers of todays game. Talk about cheating. Wow. Pretty soon someone is going to hit a 500 yard drive on a downwind downhill hole.​

On the American side of the debate they are concerned that many, many of the young players are being taught this method. If they wait any longer this whole thing will be out of their control. I went to the claw several years ago and am very pleased with the improvement I gained using that method.

BTW Marsh, I got in 18 walking yesterday!:D

On the American side of the debate they are concerned that many, many of the young players are being taught this method. If they wait any longer this whole thing will be out of their control. I went to the claw several years ago and am very pleased with the improvement I gained using that method.

BTW Marsh, I got in 18 walking yesterday!:D

Yea? Where?

I have also tried the claw and it just isnt for me.

Yea? Where?

I have also tried the claw and it just isnt for me.
Orchard Vali, there were about 15 other guys there too. It's usually the first course to clear & isn't too soggy because it's built on a gravel foundation.

Orchard Vali, there were about 15 other guys there too. It's usually the first course to clear & isn't too soggy because it's built on a gravel foundation.

Very nice. I figured it was there.

As a golfer I have to comment on this.​
The long or belly putter is not cheating. For the record I do not use one nor would I ever use one. The reason is because I have tried (just messing around on a putting green) and I have no clue how people can putt with these things. Ive always prided myself as a decent putter so I have never felt the need to tweak but to me its not as easy as it looks.​
I find it sad that people are pissing and moaning about a long putter when in reality they should be pointing the finger to the golf ball and the drivers of todays game. Talk about cheating. Wow. Pretty soon someone is going to hit a 500 yard drive on a downwind downhill hole.​

I'm a terrible putter, which is obviously because I don't use a belly putter.

I find it sad that people are pissing and moaning about a long putter when in reality they should be pointing the finger to the golf ball and the drivers of todays game. Talk about cheating. Wow. Pretty soon someone is going to hit a 500 yard drive on a downwind downhill hole.

Exactly.