Keep the kitchen utensils away from Forza..: | Syracusefan.com

Keep the kitchen utensils away from Forza..:

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
His Azzuri are down 2-0 to Japan in the first half. Japan is playing for keeps.

Wow! Italy puts a missile off the right post just before half. Almost all even. So close.

Im betting they get it all back a win this one 3-2.

You might be right. Japan seemed to disappear for the last 8:00 minutes. Halftime came just in time for them.

All even! Japan with a horrid defensive effort and an own goal. Mexico is officially crapping themselves now. If Italy wins this, isn't Mexico mathematically out of it?

And a penalty as I'm typing! Japan has fallen apart. Unbelievable. Why didn't they just stack the box after going up 2-0?

Japan evens it up on a beautiful free kick and header. Buffon had no chance. Mexico fans are happy.

Italy continues to dodge bullets. Japan is really upping the pressure. Two point blank shots off the post and crossbar!

And Italy scores!!!

And Mexico cries.

I'm sorry, but the Azurri really got lucky in this one. Japan has outplayed them in the second half.

This game is insane!! Japan with the equalizer that is disallowed for offsides. Just dumb luck. A crossbar tip in for naught.

ah man- i dvr'd both games today because of work and the damn thing didnt pick it up. Of course i missed a 4-3 shootout..

and yeah poppy mexico- yikes. Good for us though.. hope jozy pins a hatrick on them when they come to town :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom