Keita Hurt? | Syracusefan.com

Keita Hurt?

syr02esq

Starter
Apologies if this was already discussed but it seemed that Keita played much better in the first half before he got injured. In the second half, after the injury, he missed a few easy dunks/put-a-ways and wasn't too hot at the free throw line. I don't know if this is a mental thing or if the injury to his non-shooting hand affected his play. I noticed this. Anyone else?

didn't look all that bad to me. Missed a freethrow when they took the icepack off. He made them with the pack on.

BMK was on the GOOGLE Plus talk at 4 PM and said he's okay...no problem.

BMK plays hard and has been our best 5 this post season...but he is always good for some easy misses and fumbles.

Anyone else think he is one of the top leaders on the team?
Absolutely. We are very lucky to have him back next year. Takes the pressure off Dajuan allowing him to work on his flaws.

Absolutely. We are very lucky to have him back next year. Takes the pressure off Dajuan allowing him to work on his flaws.
Are you assuming Rak isn't here?

Anyone else think he is one of the top leaders on the team?
Yes, I think he is the emotional leader of the team. And I am worried about his injuries. I expected to see him projectile vomiting after that head smash, but he said the wrist bothered him more. He does very excellent defense and has that scary face!

Hey, can anyone find me some pictures of his insane scary face? Thanks. I want to scare my family.

Baye has got some big time flaws on offense but he leaves it all out on the floor and for that he is my favorite player on this team.

Hey, can anyone find me some pictures of his insane scary face? Thanks. I want to scare my family.
Not BMK but close
JACK ELAM.jpg

My wife and I have decided that he will be dubbed, "Baye the Zeller Slayer" for the balance of the tournament.

Yes, I think he is the emotional leader of the team. And I am worried about his injuries. I expected to see him projectile vomiting after that head smash, but he said the wrist bothered him more. He does very excellent defense and has that scary face!

See avatar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom