Keita... | Syracusefan.com

Keita...

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
I just don't see it. Does he hustle and play good D... absolutely. However, he is a complete liability on offense and his defensive rebounding is outrageously bad. I can take him for short stretches, but I am struggling to see the benefit of him with major minutes. I guess I have my "we're down 12 and I'm pissed" glasses on.

Agree, don't get why he gets the nod for these long stretches. He's a nice backup but he gets pushed around and is not intimidating around the basket.

He hustles. That's it. Rak needs to play 35 minutes every game.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
Derp Derp.

Love the reactionary threads. Now we're calling for Keita benching, and for Rak Christmas to break NCAA records for minutes per game.

Even though Rak makes a few defensive mistakes, what he brings over the majority of minutes is significantly more production

Derp Derp.

Love the reactionary threads. Now we're calling for Keita benching, and for Rak Christmas to break NCAA records for minutes per game.
Well say something about it, do you disagree with that assertion on Rak vs. Keita? If so, why?

don't dis the mooseman. the regal dude has been key so far for us this season. obviously JB's go to big.

I just love that this thread improbably features someone with a Louie McCroskey gif.

That's one I never thought I'd see.

And Rak absolutely needs to get the vast majority of the minutes at the 5. He brings so much more to the table than any of our other options it's not even funny, and it's not debatable. He's the most athletic, and most offensively skilled post player we have right now (since DC2 is nowhere near where I'd hoped he would be, as he's still adjusting to playing at this level and is this year's whipping boy).

I just don't see it. Does he hustle and play good D... absolutely. However, he is a complete liability on offense and his defensive rebounding is outrageously bad. I can take him for short stretches, but I am struggling to see the benefit of him with major minutes. I guess I have my "we're down 12 and I'm pissed" glasses on.
He was the player that kept us in the game in the first half against Cincinnati. Not always about offense with JB's team. Agree he is not having a good game today, but he has earned the playing time he gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom